Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun! & More Fun!!


Started the week off with meeting up Pf, we haven't seen each other since like, what? 3months? That's a long.. long.. time.

Went to town for: Food & Shopping! Haha,like what can be new in town right? While waiting for our threading appointment, we sat down at DQ, she had some uice, & I had my all time FAV Brownie Temptation!



This guy who prepared the sundae, was so generous lah! Had more than enough brownie cubes & almond nuts! Hehehe, I was so happy when it seems like forever before the brownies were to be all eaten up by me.



Brought the 'kar-chengs' out on Sunday. First to Petgamart to pick up some pet supplies, then to Pasir Ris for Escape, entrance fee was freaking cheap can! 3 adults + 2 children only for $36!! Think they're having some kind of promotion for their anniversary.

We're up here....



& they're down there, opposite us...



Always have this 'ITCHY' feeling from my chest to my thigh area when I take these kinda rides. I love thrilling rides, it's fun screaming, but it's the 'itchiness' that I cannot tahan! Sometimes it feels like my soul is trying to 'fly' out of my body, hence the 'itchiness'! HAhaha! I'm laughing at myself now. :P But, none of you experience this meh? Or am I the only weird one?

Theme Park in SG ish cannot the make it can!!! Got so bored after like 3-4 rides before we left the park. Headed over to the beach area, we bought 2 kites and the 4 [me, aunt & her 2 kids] of us successfully flew a kite on our first time!

Fly! Baby fly!







Very fun I tell youuuuuu....... Wind was strong enough, and we wished we had longer strings to let the kite go higher!

That's my fun weekend!

Sundae had a eventful day as well, check her out at her blog, think I've neglected hers for too long! Hahaha.



my cutie pie!

michelle

No comments: