Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IT Show

Woot!

Been really busy and tired man! Helped out my Aunt at the IT Show since Thursday as a cashier at the Sony Vaio booth along with Michelle & Peifen. My legs ached like mad after the first day and the moment I plonked onto my bed, I fell asleep within 5 seconds!

It was really packed and sales was really good! Talked about recession huh. People are buying notebooks costing up to $4199 !!! Out of all the buyers, most foreigners [China & Indo-Chinese] paid by cash, others buy nets/credit cards and quite a number by credit card instalments.

I've never liked the idea of purchasing items by CC instalments, by doing so, you're always in debts! Don't these people spend what is within their means?

Anyways! HoneyBee bought this [okay, I have a part too, paid extra $10, and carried all the way back home for him! hahahaha!]

Acer Aspire One Netbook


In Black.

Source


Well, Original price from retail store is $699, then the IT Show was offering it at $638 on the last second day. Since I know the supervisor there, he gave me a really good deal! $610 + upgrade to 2gb ram + mouse + 4gb thumbdrive!

What more could I ask for!

Good buy IMO! When I went down to the store at Funan to make the purchase[it was out of stock at the show] I was a PINK Lenovo Netbook! SO sweetly designed I think I want one! HoneyBee offered to buy me one, but I think I better get my room furniture settled an dwait till my Fuitsu konked out before getting it.

Unnecessary to spend so lavishly at this point of time.


Talking about the IT Show, I've met really some unreasonable people of a certain race. Crazily saying to me while walking by my booth "Sony sucks!" and walk off! Gutless you STINKY SUCKY little I*****!

And another couple, after going through all the hassle of keying in their order form, getting out the freebies, and doing all the paper work, when it was time to upgrde the ram, which will take baout 3mins, they said they can't wait, they have a flight to catch back to blangadesh! KNN!

And of cos this both incident reminds me of the stupid Sembawang Landlord, and my 2 other clients when I was doing Interior Design.

I will want to have no more dealing with them anymore!

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!


Joined Mom for a trip to Johor last weekend and boy things were really cheap!

Mini Dunkin Donuts originally priced at RM$10.60 for a box, I've got 2 boxes for the price of 1!! Yummy yummy!



"Shi Quan" Duck if buy from Dian Xiao Er will cost more than $30, is only RM42 for 1 big duck!


Made Duck Mee Pok the next day for LUNCH!




Saw the Salt Crystal Lamp by a Pakistan Stall Holder, and he's only selling them between RM$70-RM$85 per piece of 5-7kg! Whereas I gotten 1 locally for Mom which costed me $55 for a approximately 3kg one. Gotten 2 for Nicole.y

The Gui Ling Gao was cheap and yummy too! RM$5 for a big bowl, in Balestier, It's like SGD$6.

Manuka Honey is going at RM$72 while I bought 1 in SG costing $35.60 for a lower UMF.


Can't wait for the next trip man! When Chris go, I'll have bigger spending power! Muahaha!


Updates on Sundae, her new past time, sitting on the arm of the sofa, looking at the on going construction happening downstairs.





sushi tei dinner!
michelle

No comments: