Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thought I lost camera!

Stupid Boyfriend! Didn't update me that my Lumix [the smaller camera] was still in his bag! I was frantically searching for it as I had wanted to blog today about the happenings since last week!

I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow then.

Meanwhile, here are some updates that my rusty brain can remember:

- paid school fees and am eagerly waiting for school to start in July!


- met up with the girls [leen & mel] in town and had superb catch up session @ Waraku & Starbucks

- attended 'Gugu's' [daddy's sister] wedding dinner at Laguna Country club, was fun especially the K-ing before and after Dinner! & did I mentioned the Red Wine that was served that night was superb too?

- got dragged by Boyfriend to go running, thighs aching since Sunday night!

- aunt came back from Ipoh and we had great time makaning @ Ichiban Boshi

- completed the Korean f4 drama!



That's about it. Pictures will only be up in the next post! Tataa!

No comments: