Saturday, December 22, 2007

Beer Sucks!

I'm so certified a NON beer drinker!

Tried and tested!

Occassion 1 - Had vodkas and whiskeys. All was well until uncles decided to order beer. Puked a lil when I got home.

Occasion 2 - Which was yesterday, went to Dragonfly after having Dim Sum @ Geylang with Dina and a bunch of dog forumers from Pawzcafe.com, saw the buckets of beer already ordered before we arrived, somehow felt obliged to drink, and mixed it into the Long Island Tea and Vodka Lime. BIG MISTAKE I tell ya!!!

Some moments after the 1st person dropped off, I had to PUKED! Yea, but I was consierate enough not to puke in the car. Geez!

Never wanted to puke when I drank hard liqour or red wine, it's the moment I touch beer it screws up my stomach! Too bloated with gas that I had to burp and burp! :P

Dragonfly was really fun! 'Cept that the crowd was a bit old.

Bumped into Joanne there! Still as pretty!



















Play the fucking music right now
Michelle

No comments: