Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Michelle Reporting!

*Chuckles*

Have not been blogging for a long long time [previous blog in friendster which was kinda crappy!], except for my dog's blog here. :P

So welcome me to the (human) blogging world once again.

Alright, for starters, let me just update you guys what I've done over the past few days.

It mainly consist of shopping and eating, k-boxing, and more shopping! And I can easily like spend $200 within a day! Oh GOD, when is my commission coming in?!

I've realised that I cannot go shopping alone! That is when no one gives me any opinions, and hence, whatever I see that I like, I'll buy!

Some photos taken over the week to share!

Makan @ BillyBommers with Janet!
That's her finger



















That's my Spider (drink lah!)




















And here's Dina and myself at K-box. Yeap, just the 2 crazy us.




















Look at her, she's engrossed!















My new dress, and shades from Aldo! Bought a pair of heels, a G.A.P jumper as well[no piccies thou :P]
And this is what I wore out today. Feel Kinda weird to take bus/train to work like that, and so, I hailed a cab without knowing I haven't got enough cash with me. Felt so embarrassing when I told uncle that I had to withdraw cash when he stops me later.




















Ok, let me just pose once more.




















I'll end here with my cutie's picture!


















Oh how I miss the beach!
Michelle

No comments: