Monday, September 22, 2008

Tiring Weekend

Saturday

Woke up early, had breakfast at coffeeshop then sent him to his place to drop off uniform for washing. Went to town with th motive of purchasing some stuffs like 2 bras, panties, slippers and a swimming trunks for him.

Bought almost all we wanted except for the slipper. Havainase is too expensive lah, thou I did say I want him to buy me a pair, but when I went into NUM, I couldn't make myself buy that pair of overpriced slipper.

Saw Dina and Daryl while going to Far East, haha, Daryl so funny lah, the way he laughs.

Went home, had the leftover soup from yesterday which I cooked before leaving the house again with Sundae tagging along.

Brought her to East Coast Park for a good 1.5hours walk. That Funny girl, totally enjoyed herself at the empty park [we went all the way to the sailing club side].

Tapao-ed chicken wings & Burger King to the other side of the park and sat down for makan. Needless to say, that greedy girl gotten some bits and pieces of fries too. Just couldnt resist that puppy eye + greedy face.

Came home around midnight and only managed to go to bed at around 245am.


Sunday

Went swimming at Aunty Vivian's place! Haha, First time seeing Chris in trucks! :P In Orange somemore [I chose that colour :P]. So sexily gayish! Muahahahaha. He's attract the wrong attention if he were to wear it to Sentosa. :P

The 2 kids joined us at the pool after their lunch. 3 of them had a great time playing ball. Funny kids.

Showered up and brought the kids to Serangoon Gardens to look for their Mom, who was helping out at a promotion event at her Facial Therapist's place. I signed a package to support her, and my dear Darling paid for it. *Thank You*

Waraku @ Heeren after the mini event, WAH, the udon bowls they serve there is HUGE okay! So much bigger than the other branches! So cute lah! I can like immerse my whole face in it nicely!

*Yum*yum* They gave us a $22 voucher after spending $42 for the dinner. No minimum purchase for the next visit to use that! Definitely going back next week! Hehehehe.

Bought 2 pairs of whitey slippers, couple-ly mah. :P comfortable & total price of both is not even the price of a pair of havainase.


Sigh! He's going away for 20days to Wallaby in early October, for training again. Zzzzz. I'm going to be so bored to death again. Luckily Dad isn't gonna be back, at least got the car to bring Sundae to WCDR, ECP or Petgamart during the weekends.

Should I join him in Australia after his training? He wants me to.

& he loves me so
michelle

No comments: