Tuesday, September 30, 2008

words

i'm just being upset with myself for getting angry over that teeny weeny incident that happened last night.

in you eyes, i might appear to be too playful, un-serious, and taking things too lightly. you said you like me that way, but i'll always end up receiving negative reaction towards what's in my nature.

i just want to live life the easy way. not being too stress, not being too paranoid.

maybe staying coop up at home all the time has taken a toil on my emotions.

recent negative thoughts finally drove me to tears last night

dad has to come home soon. settle the domestic affairs and let my life get on track again. i'm going crazy with all the washing, cleaning, and management of money, siblings, and nuisance from that particular somebody.

the useless ultra shedding and toilet un-train-ed dog is driving me nuts.

i want my carefree life back on track.

i need to scream.

michelle

No comments: