Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lunar New Year!



I've got so many pictures I don't know how to start posting! All I can say is, food, ang baos, car rides, more food, more ang baos and more car rides! HAha!


ChuXi - We went out to Suntec before Dinner. Chris bought a polo and we tried Soup at this place, Chris said soup spoon is much better.



Tuna Cheese Melt and Superior Broth


SentChris down to his Granddad's place, then headed over to Hougang for Dinner! As usual, every year my Ah Gong will cook. We had

1. Steamboat
2. Salmon Sashimi
3. Buddha Jump Over the Wall
4. Sliced Abalone in Sweet and Sour dressing [a bit like kimchi taste]

Hehehe. Sounds delicious right?! :P


This is like only 20% of the food, meant for Chris while waiting for him to come over.


Mini Open Bar. See the unique bottle behind the red wines? Chivas Royal Salute, brought over by my Ah Gong.



About 1/2 the crowd int he house.


Tibet, the Tibetian Spaniel! Very hugable!!! Hehehehe.


After makan, we gambled. Heehee. BlackJack, and won about 5 bucks. Continued Mahjong session at Pasir Ris and won another $16plus. Muahahaha. Sent my cousin home, and slept only at 4plus after Chris got home.


ChuYi - Woke p like at 750am to get ready! Ferried and tagged along with Chris and his family around for their house visiting, and after their last stop at his Granddad's place, we went off to The Cathay to watch the FannWong+ChrisLee show, SUPER DUPER DRAGGY AND BORING HOR! Waste money. :P

Then we headed off to Suntec and busted $50 at the Big Sweet Land, we hit a Jackpot again upon reaching Level C. Won a medium sized Winnie the Pooh + 1kg+ worth of candies.

Down to my uncle's place at Tampinese. Had dinner and mingled and gambled. Lost $15.

Somehow I realised, the whole of last year, when using Chris $$ to gamble, 80% of the time we will win. But come this year, whenever it's Chris $$ we lost. So I used mine, and we won the following bets! Haha! Supertitious hor. :P

ChuEr - Gathered at Mom's place. And because it's at Mom's place, I could bring Sundae along! Yippeee. Cooked Fish + Omelette + Veges for her lunch then dressed her up looking all cute and girly and we're ready to go!



Picture with Mommy me!


Picture with Daddy Chris


Then the whole of the time, she was all around the house begging for food whenever someone eats.


Sibei Greedy ah!


Brought Sundae and my cousin down for breath taking, and see how the 3 big kids had fun at the playground.

Happy happy dog!

Wheeeeee...

Cutie pie!



She sneaked off somewhere far, to POOP! But I caught her in action! Muahahaha



She wanna play slide again!!



Lemme pose another one with her. Hiak hiak




Giant Monkey



Big Kid



Haha, wanna try the slide. If you realised, the slide fits only kids' butts and there are not side guards, so abit the scary ah!





The 3 Kids! Sundae baby looks so happy!




Back upstairs, we gambled, and Sundae was being carried by my cousin.




After she came back beside me, my cousin's son decided to sit himself near her, and sweet little on fell asleep on him. So sweet!



With my new cam, we decided to take a family picture, but with only about half of us left during the night.




Huat ah!
Michelle





1 comment:

Nicole's World said...

Sundae must be very happy... keke.. got so much fun n so many ppl hug her..

but poor brownie is at home.. hahaha...