Friday, June 26, 2009

House Warming



I cannot remember when was the last time I've been to a house warming party! Might be 3years back? In Jurong when Chester and his family upgraded to a HDUC apartment.

Just last weekend, we attened a house warming party cum birthday celebration at my Aunt's place. I was all excited! Not because of the food or the type of house, but because I can finally see Potato!

Teehee. Potato is my Aunt's newly acquired Golden Retriever! If I'm not wrong, he should be at about 5months of age.

Adorable isn't he?

(okay, I kinda love my smile here, all the pain and $4.5K was worth it!)

Other animals in the house!

The mean female-detesting talking parrot.



2 large tortoise



And the pair of budgies.



She has another dog, a Papilion. Such a Dao-gei dog that I could not even capture a shot of him, let alone touch him. Haha!

Mahjong-ed after food and I lost like $70+ for the 1.5rounds of game! Biggest loss ever! Makan-ed at the nearby seafood place and it was yummilicious and thoughtful for the pockets!

We had:

- Cereal Prawns
- Marmi Chicken
- Sambal Kangkong
- Hotplate Tofu
- 5 bowls of white rice

all these for $47++ and it fills 5 persons tummy fully!

Drinks and beer were paid by the biggest winner! Haha, but still all thanks to me cos I was the biggest loser loh! BLEAH!

Dinner @ Grandpa's place later!

Ciao,
michelle





No comments: