Wednesday, July 1, 2009

School's Starting !!

School's starting in exactly a week's time and I'm proud to say I am excited! My days will then be packed with lectures and tuitions and I'll no longer be too bored being stuck at home! Hah!

Eyed on a few phones recently but am still uncertain on which to get.

-Iphone: source




























-BlackBerry Javeline [2G] : source






























-BlackBerry Storm [3g] : source

















-Nokia E71 : source





























Any recommedations?






Attended Andrew's ROM dinner last Thursday at Brio's Cafe in Copthrone Waterfront Hotel. I must say the buffet is GOOD!

Super loved the:

-Clam Chowder,
-Cheese selection platter, especially the Port Salut!
-Salmon Sashimi, super fresh and tasty
-Fresh Oysters, the only oysters served that I did not puke out after swallowing!
-Steam Prawnss, very fresh ah!

Think I ate like about 30pieces of Salmon, 10crackers with lotsa sliced cheese and 6oysters!

I'm so going back there! And anyone in for to have a cheese+red wine party at my place?


tryingtoslimdown
michelle

No comments: