Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm back, with an addition

Been so busy the last week with a new addition, and the previous weeks with school and tuition assignment.

I forced myself to take on another assignment due to the lack of spending powers! It's taking a toll on my studies. I hope things will smoothen out once the kids finishes their exams in early May.

About the new addition, it's Rocher the Black Labrador. She's somehow abandoned by her family and my heart got softened when I saw her. So I took her home to foster but who knows she seems to have a tiny place in my heart already.

She's really a sweetie who LOVES pats and food and water. Basically she'll be a contended dog with pats, food, water and sleep! And you should see the way she MANJA to us, HUGE dog but act like a baby. Don't know whether to cry or laugh. HAHA!

We're still comtemplating as to whether to keep her or not. The daily walks of 4-5 times per day, daily mopping of 3-4 times per day, daily washing of balcony is gonna drain me outta my juice sooner or later. I hope she gets totally housebroken in 2months time as I'm looking to work full time after June's exams.

Also I hope her yeast infection on her body and ears gets cleared away fast. Body no long stink as much, but still has minimum white specks of skin falling and ears are still a lil "off" smell and a lil timid. Scared of dogs bigger than her, scared of man walking with loud footsteps and also scared of toddlers who approaches. LOL. Other than this, she's a great dog who'll walk nicely on my right and sit's whenever I stop walking/waits for the lift.


'Nuff of talks, here are some pictures. More on facebook.





Shall update soon! Outing with the dogs and cousin tmr!

nitey
michelle

No comments: