Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nachos the Roborovski

I'm back here with another addition!

Chris got me a white face Roborovski!! She is Darn cute!!


And really TINY! Prolly like 2 thumb's size! Humpty came to me bigger, about 3/4 palm size



I was trying to make her familarise with my scent earlier this evening and after an hour I guess she couldnt take it anymore and she decided to nip my finger while she was on my palm which she climbed on, on her own accord. =.="

We saw her on Monday evening when we were at Serangoon North to buy toilet sand for Humpty. I couldnt take my mind off her the whole night and so the next day, we went down to get her, and out of the 3 Robos in the tank, she was the only that I could carry.

This picture was taken this afternoon! Her facial expression like calling out for help while being trapped between my fingers!


I actually wanted a normal, easy to cean/wash cage. BUT! This boy here, loved the spaceship feel of the Habitrail Ovo Suite so much he paid almost double of what he could had paid for what I wanted.

Picture courtesy of Google

See how happy is he fixing it up. with the silly girl behind him kaypo-ing.


BUT! after 1 night in the OVO, realised Nachos wasn't tall enough to reach the bottle, and her legs weren't wide enough to climb the tunnel!

Shared it with a forumer, and she kindly offered me a Hampot for Nachos. Luckily I had spare food bowl, wheel and bottle that was bought for Dumpty the previous time. It was perfect for her!



Now the Ovo is being left in the storeroom. So to utilise it, we've decided to adopt a Syrian hamster soon! And she shall be named Popcorn!

And I hereby promise that Popcorn shall be the last pet I'm acquiring for the period!

2 dogs, 1 rabbit, 3 hamsters = full house!



Cya soon~

No comments: