Monday, March 24, 2008

Day Out @ Sentosa

Call me SuaKu lah. I've not been to the attractions in Sentosa for the past 12years, and thinking that Chris might not have been there recently, I planned for a day out there.

The itinerary was supposedly to be:

11am: Dim sum Breakfast
2pm: Apply Islander card & whatsnot
230pm: Tour begins for the Package deal of 3 attractions & 1 adventure
630pm: Dinner @ Sakae
740pm: Songs of the Sea
830pm: Head home
1030pm: Drive out for Supper


BUT! The start of the day had already ruin our 1st part of the itinerary.

We:

Woke up late
Nua even later
Had lunchie @ home
Got to Vivo in the late noon at 3pm
Chris said he had visited all the attractions in Sentosa & commented it wasn't interesting
Walked around, took pictures & pretended we were foreign tourists HAHAHAHA

So we queued up for the Cineblast thingy which he haven been to & realised 30mins later that we're in the wrong queue
then this ticket auntie
stupid & stuck up attitude
saying that only 1 discounted ticket can be sold to 1 islander member
not as if we cannot afford
she also din tell us between 6-8pm islander members are entitled to 50% discount for the ride
KUKU LAH!

When we had our ride, it was already 6-ish pm
Walked around somemore
Chris decided to check into one of the resorts last minute but no vacancy
Had Ben & Jerry Ice cream
Went for the Skyride & Luge for the first time
FUN!
Better than Riding in the Cable car

Lastly, I had the cheapest dinner in the entire 2 months, Chris was shocked & asked if I was okay. Well, sometimes I just miss cheap hawker food.

I'll leave you guys with pictures. Silly boy kept saying I look good with tied hair, when I finally looked myself in the mirror after the Cineblast ride, I looked like some SIAOCHARBOR!















Not so suaku now
michelle

No comments: