Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend!

What do I usually do during my weekends? Of cos the things which I don't get to do on my work days, like:

1) SHOP THE WHOLE DAY
2) GO BLADING
3) BRING THE DOG OUT FOR A GOOD DAY OUTDOOR FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS
4) NUA / ROT THE DAY AWAY
5) MEET UP WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY
6) CLUB / CHILL
7) BAKE
8) GROCERY SHOPPING

& so much more!

FYI, I work like Monday - Saturday every week, but most of the time, it's a half day for me on Fri & Sat if I don't have appointments and some of the times, even how dreadful it is, I'll even have to work on Sundays.

Last weekend was one of my typical weekend.

Left work a lil early on friday, to have dinner @ Kenny Rogers in Marina Square. My Favourite Chicken and Mac & Cheese. :D




On Sat, Baby went on to meet his insurance agent while I went on to work. HE ended the meeting like in 40mins. I had 3 apoointments schedule, only 2 came. Wasted my time! Haha, but it was okay, at least I had a lil time here & there to lunch with him, & to entertain him in my office.
*she's snapping, no she's not, she's snapping, not she's not*


*Check through all her mails & logs... muahahahahaha*


*Caught in the act! Resort to acting cute* *faints*


*mad biting michelle*



After meeting the pair of very nice client, we rushed down to Ling Hotel for Japanese buffet with the family.
No car car, take train-ie...


*Suppp AH!!!!!!!!* *pardon my camera strap* :P


*Warm Sake*


*The not very fill-ed us*

*The very happy family, part of*


Ate lotsa & lotsa Salmon sashimi. I'll never get sick of them. Muahahaha. Even last evening's dinner, we had Japanese food @ MOF in Marina Square. The food is nice, dessert is superb!

Me loves: Sashimi, agedashi tofu & cha soba!


Yummy dessert!


And after a whole day of shopping & eating, this is what I brought home.


*Dinnnnnnnnngggggggg*



*Daaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg*



*Dooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg*


where's the wallet
michelle

No comments: