Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ma first Roller Blade

Heeheehee.. Set myself to lose weight, but hate running! And so.................I got myself a pair of K2 Aspire roller blades to go blading with Baby every weekend!
New & pretty blades!


Baby's very worn out blades, he'll need a new one pretty soon.


Went to a void deck some blocks away for my 1st lesson, fell down 4times, 3 on my back, and guess what?! I did a SPLIT while trying to cross over from the concrete onto the grass patch that after the drain *ouch*

My blades with virgin scratches


All geared up @ Bishan Park. Luckily I bought the protective gears, if not me will be having scratches here and there after the 2hour session

Kuku me
Miraculously, I surived the 2hour long blading. Of course, I fell down like 4-5 times, in front of many curious & mocking eyes, again and again, especially when going down slope. Somehow I just CANNOT brake and control my directions whilst going down, even on the tiniest mini humps :(


Went for dinner at the coffeeshop opposite my flat, the dim sum was yuck yuck, and the hor fun was yum yum. Makan session for the 2 of us at a coffeeshop can even cost a minimum of $25 eating very ordinary-not-so-filling food.



*AHHHHHH.....*I'm putting on more weight than I lose each time I exercise!!!





Talking about food, we had Ambush @ Taka, yummilicious! A perfect combination of Japanese + Italian style.


His Baby Scallop + Fish Roe Linguine, our Deep-Fried Mozzerella Cheese & my Scallop Paella


Oh scallop, what fat bod you have



Heh, then we went to Dian Xiao Er for din din this evening. The Duck skin very nice, LAH! *sinful as well* heh Also had the veggie with century + salted egg, NICE too! But the 3rd dish, sliced fishy, was not so good. An ultra fish lover like me only ate 2 pieces. :P

Honey, can we have buffet @ Goodwood Park this weekend?
michelle :P

No comments: