Sunday, April 20, 2008

Expenses-free day!

At least for me lah! :P

That's the advantage about going out with Daddy. Everything will be paid, down from the cheapy cup of barley drink by the road @ Geylang to the expensive bowl of shark's fins @ Thai Village.

Since young, I don't really fancy going out with Daddy. Why you might ask, that's because he's just the very typical kinda man, go out for a main motive, but never for the reason of window shopping or just spending some time walking around aimlessly.

But at times, for the sake of going out for the daughters-dad bonding session & needless to say, the advantage of having good food and a all-expenses-paid day out, I'd gladly follow.

First stop of the day, Dim Sum @ Geylang! NOT NICE AT ALL LOH!


Think the other one opposite the Beef Kuay Tiao there is slightly better, at least for the Har-Gao & Chee Cheong Fun.

Then this silly sister wanted to buy a $169 bag from NewUrbanMale which looks like any other bag you can buy from FarEast. So unworth of the price, and so off we went to Raffles City, at Star Three Sixty, I picked this Joan Benoit Iconic Print Club Nike Bag for her. And yes, Dad shows favourtism one hor! He paid for it once she said, "Ok, I like this one."

Gah! Dad refused to return me the $200 over bucks for the Oven & Iron purchase from last week. So a bit upset lah, so went to buy B&J ice cream to eat. You know, Chocolates, sweets, cakes & expecially ICE CREAM from haagan daz & ben & jerry makes me happy.

Weeeee~~ My Chocolate Fudge brownie ice cream in waffle cone. Yummiliciously yummy!



Finally it was about dinner time. Confidently, without any prior booking, we headed down to Thai Village @ Oasis intending to have an early dinner.

BUT! Realised it shifted, but luckily, not very far. Just a 1 min drive away at Leisure park, we saw what we've been craving for!



Dady often brought us to Thai Village when we were young, I think, reason was because we were young, and didn't know how to enjoy good food, and so bill each time was still quite okay for dad to part with his money then.

But now, a simple dinner with 4 adults who so love food already cost Two hundred plus.

Silly sister acting cute again



The sharky's fins.



My portion



The rest of the dishes



Scooping up the very last drop of the soup.




The food was so-so only leh, not as nice as what I remembered.


Oh ya, fat-boy-short is over at my place again. See how buay-song my dog is? :P 1st day here and he already spoilt her 1-day-old soft toy.




my dogs are cute
michelle

No comments: