Friday, April 18, 2008

"You're way too beautiful girl"

Oh my goodness, guess what Dina bought me from Taiwan:

Sanitary PADS?



On a closer look



Opening it up, REALLY LOOK LIKE PADS!!


The packet



And unexpectedly, it's actually 4 lil pieces of MARSHMELLOWS! (ok, Dina took a piece before I snapped this.)


Quite nice, sweeter than the usual marshmellows we can get in SG.





By the way, I'm Super Duper Proud to annouce..................


MY BRACES ARE TAKEN OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

As of 17.04.08.

Teeheehee... Big Wide Smile!



To end the whole bracey thing, it wasn't even the least pleasant experience! The Doc kept "kiao-ing" the surface of my tooth (to remove the cement) that he accidentally hurt my lips (got mini ulcer now), and when he cleaned my teeth using those eeky sounding equipments, my gums hurts like hell lah! And and and, I got gagged by the yellowish latex mould when he slapped it on my upper set of teeth. Coughed and coughed, gagged for like a minute before he realised I was about to choke and quickly pressed the button to put me on sitting position. I teared.


Anyways, I have pretty pearlies now, after $4.5K and a 1yr 9mths of monthly dental visits agony. :P Not gonna post the before pictures, too ugly to be broadcasted over the net.

I love my pearlies
michelle

No comments: