Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Weekend Loot

Weekend was great! We slept in really late and then headed down to run some errands, had dinner before popping by Carrefour at Suntec to purchase Oven & Iron as asked by the step-mom.

Again, we had food at Waraku! Look at the yummilicious food we had.

The Tori, love the salmon, bacon&aparagus & the scallop-ies!



My din din



His din din



Don't see his partion like very little! But in fact, he had more food than me. Half 3/4 of my bowl of rice, 3/4 of the Tori grill, & 1/2 of my slice beefys.


Along with the purchases of the 2 items at Carrefour, we bought these too! Muahahaha! Our Mini Fondue Set & other junkies.



Ready to eat! Kaypoh dog wants a share as well.

The stupid chocolate cup holder cracked like 3mins after liting up the candle! So laoyah one! But nevertheless, we enjoyed the fondue till the last drop of chocolate. Heh heh! Gonna have it changed to the other set some time this week.

As planned, we headed down to Escape Theme Park @ Downtown East. Except for the pirate ship & the inverter, rides wasn't the least fantastic, or should I say, exciting.

But I still had fun! Was quite an experience on the Iverter ride, first time in my life I got hung upside down for like 5 seconds or so. Haha!




The queue for "Go-Kart" was DREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD-fully LONGGGGGGGGGGG! And so, we started to:

Take picture,




Stare hard at each other,


Dance to the music,



AND before we knew it, it was our turn!


After all the stomach boggling rides, hungry as we were, we settled at the isolated benches outside Orange Julius / Burger King



Me & the ok-tasting hotdog bun.


Headed to the mini games carnival area after food.


Look what we've won after spending on 6 games.


The purple rat looks so weird, and so I hopped over from the Bull's Eye booth to the Perfect Landing's to have it changed to the Pinky Poodle dog. Kekeke.


I love Waraku
michelle








No comments: