Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday !!

Saturday was quite a bad day for me cos:

1. I have to OT till 6pm at work, and I was alone, doing 3person's work
2. Chris was waiting aimlessly around town
3. Did not bring my camera to the chalet. [damn, i reminded myself to bring the night before!]
4. Cab fare from PS to ECP was a freaking 20bucks!
5. Had headache
6. Lost my Nokia e65 in ECP's public toilet when the both of us went "gai-gai" after the cake cutting
7. Quarrelled with Chris after we left the chalet which lasted the whole night and into the next day [resolved, and still very loving now :P]

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing worth celebrating for and not bring too upset about is my bestie turning 21 !!!

Dina!!!!! You're finally 21 LAH!!! T-W-E-N-T-Y O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe, welcome to the gang. Lalala~ [Eileen, please don't, DON' LAUGH okay! Your turn is coming soon!].

Alrighty, see you girls in about an hour's time!

It's been a loooooong time since the only 4girls gathered for girls bitching/gossiping session.


Love you girls!
michelle

No comments: