Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good week

*Yawnnnnnnn*

Yeap, you've heard me. It's only 2230hrs and I feel like super duper ultra sleepy already!

I've been waking up diligently between 0730hrs-0750hrs the past 4days and falling asleep the minute I plonked onto my bed [usually between 2245hrs-2330hrs]. How cool is that? I haven been sleeping early and having a deep sleep for so long already.

Today's the last day of the course and I think I've benefitted so much even before I got integrated into the practice. It seems like a whole new exciting journey which will bring me further in life.

Don't be surprise at my job title which I'd reveale in a later date, cos it might sound like a low salaried, low production, low usuage of brain cells. But the truth is we are the managers of the whole business and how my role, as well as my other 2 colleagues, would either help the practice generate high or low income.

How interesting eh? It's like a relevation to each of our roles in the practice after this course and we'd take more ownership of it and perform it with better understanding on why we should.

My bosses are really nice okay. They treated us lunches at Sakae Sushi on day1, Borders Bistro on day2, lunch was free & easy on day3 and Borders Bistro again today. Food at BB is GREAT! Pasta serving can be humongously HUGE! So beware. :P

And they're making us uniforms! Quite nice, 3 tops at $70bucks each. They wanted to make 6, but we were concerned about the money spent more than them lah. Haha, cute bosses. Also needa get 2 uniform cardigans, 2 blacks pants & a pair of shoes for the 6 of us. Guess we girls gotta go shopping someday next week!


I'm sooooooooo looking forard to my FIRST paycheque in many many months. Gonna buy Chris & myself somthing really nice with it, haven decide on what yet. Will start saving on my 2nd paycheque, haven been indulging my shopping spree for such a long time.


Sleepy already
Michelle

No comments: