Thursday, July 31, 2008

Biatch @ Work

I tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......................


There's this barking biatch in my office who thinks that she's the head or what loh!

Feel like slapping her today, really got into my nerve sial!

Came in late for work. First thing on my mind was to clear the work that was left over from the day before. Urgent stuffs like

1. getting back to 2 patients on available appointment slots
2. getting a goverment reply letter printed out
3. forwarding urgent mails to the doctor

And at the same time, I was picking up endless phone calls of enquiry and checking patients into the clinic.

Compared to normal days when I'm not late and when I don't have left over work, my normal duties are:

1. Calling up next day's patients for confirmation.

As I do not have a company email yet, I so used my hotmail.

Then Fuck!

The biatch came behind me and screamed "MICHELLE! Have you called up tomorrow's patient? And can you stop surfing the net?!"

BLardy hell! You mean you didn't do anything between the time you got into the office till I came?

"And have you brought out all the patient's records? We're gonna leave this job to you okay!"

DAmn! Boss didn't hire me to TAKEOVER your workload okay! I'm hired to help out.

AND!!! The whole morning till 2pm, I was sitting alone out in the front, while they were at the back! So what? From 3 Patient Coordinator become 1 Patient Coordinator + 2 Administrator ah?

Ki siao!

So angry can!

The pissing did not end here.

As another colleague of mine & I were packing, getting ready to go, at 610pm, biatch came into the back and said in an ORDERING manner

"two of you, don't go home first!"

then 2 mins later

"You [refering to me] finish writing the time for cards already? [F! only 4 cards, and she could have done it since she was in the front all the time! I confirmed the time and drew all the cards out, can't she lift her fingers to pen down few numbers?]

then to my other colleague

"You're suppose to be in the sterilising area, go and clear all the stuffs now."

Then to to both of us, "you two are not allowed to go home before you finish everything."

PIANGZ! Boss also never like that loh.

Ask us nicely we still ok, order us around! Fucked up k!

Stop barking like a dog k, biatch!


Finish ranting liao lah. Made me so pissed the whole day. Hurmph.

Chris' leaving home in 5.5hours, flying off in 9hours, for 16 freaking days!
Arghz!


Off to bed now, only less than 5hours to sleep.

nitey nite
michelle

No comments: