Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mean Daddy!

He changed new car and wouldnt let me touch it okay!

ARGHZ!! I rather he not sell the Honda Accord, at least I could drive it at anytime when he's not using it. But 3 days after he collected his precious BMW, he flew to China for 9 freaking days and did not allow me to drive during the weekends no matter how I pleaded with him loh!

His excuse? "Small girl don't so haolian and pampered, cannot drive BMW" and "You buang unles's Volvo before, very dangerous lah".

=.=" The Volvo incident is some blangala buang me okay. Yuan wang ah!!!

Then the bitch at home got the maid to take away the spare lancer key from me, and I got no car car to drive now lah! Not that I want to drive her car, but I really did wanted to send Chris to the Airport the other morning.

Sigh. Tell me my daddy mean or not? Put the car in carpark rain & shine and rot and bird-shitted on also don't want to let me drive around and heat up the engine! Hurmph!

Nua-ed the whole day at home. It's been a long time since I did this. Had dinner cooked by Daddy and he served me soup from the kitchen to the living room. Suddenly felt so loved by him, BUT, his main motive was to make sure all of us drank up the soup he made lah. Kekeke.

Still remembered sometime last week, I told him we[chris & i] wont be back for dinner, ust leave some soup for us.

And guess what, really left soup only loh! Duck also don't have. When I asked him
"pa, how come last night's soup like got something missing like that? You didnt add meat ah?"

"what meat? you tell me to leave soup so I left for you, but you didn't say you wanted the duck mah, so we finish"

DIAOZ! he still can laugh at me okay!

MEANIE DADDY!

C'mon guys, give me some suggestions on how to persuade/psycho my daddy to let me drive the CAR!

missing the honey pot
michelle

No comments: