Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Housechores again!

As the stepmom left with the baby sis and took the freaking maid with her, I lost my job that same day. As timely as it could be, I was in charge of all the housechores again. Siblings not helping, kept pushing responsibilities! ARGHZ!

So I'm back to:

bed making
sweeping
mopping
dusting
doing the dishes
doing the laundry

AND my stupid brother just implanted a new idea to my dad!!

That is to teach me how to cook so that when my dad's not around, we'll don;t have to ta pao food from kopitiam! And my dad is bend on making it realistic!

I hate this loh! Hands and feet going rough and coop up at home daily with the exception of dining out few times a week. Hopelessly hopeless without a maid in such a big house somemore.

Suffering from sleepless nights. Last few ngihts, I'd wake at around 3+am, wide awake! Only to fall back to sleep at about 7am. Zzz...


Pictureless updates for quite sometime already, anyways, wanna share this cute picture of Chris in this T shirt we bought during our trip in BKK.

This this was last Monday. 2 days after he was back from his training in Thailand. Haha! Actually he agreed to wear it only if I wore mine lah, didn't know he's so thin-skinned one. Muahahaha.

Oh ya, was my daddy's birthday Last friday, but as he's gg outshore for fishing, we went for the dinner on thursday evening. I didn't know where had good seafood, and so he brought us somewhere in Tiong Bahru, a kopitiam-like seafood restaurant opposite Link Hotel.

We had:

1. Fried noodles
2. Fried rice
3. Venison
4. Cereal prawns
5. Steamed Crab
6. Chilli Crab

All for $186, shared by myself and Chris. :P Not very worth it lah, considering Chris and my sibling were complaining that they were not filled by the time we got home.

Picture of the catch! They're all BIG!


We had the ultra large stingray for dinner the day DAd came home! Brought it to the kopitiam to get them to help us cook it. NICE!

See the shark there? Dad say to steam it, then refrigerate it, and then ready to eat with light soy sauce! First time makan shark okay! And all the delicious fresh fishes to last us a month!

jack's place din din later!
michelle

No comments: