Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am triumphant!

Muahahahahahaha!

After lotsa pursuasion, I managed to make Daddy allow me to drive da BMW.....


Lalalala~

My first drive was scary lah! Just like How I felt when I first drove the Volvo.

Didn't even know where to on the headlights, kept playing around with the bars behind the steering wheel for like 5mins before realising it's a continental car, and headlight switch must be at the right, below the dash board. *smack head*

Kinda scary to drive new car, one tiny scratch, and I'd be condemned for life. Luckily nothing happened during the 2 times I drove it.

Feels good, very "zai" but still not used to it cos the windscreen ah, machiam so much smaller then the Accord & Volvo. View is not as good as the other 2 cars.


Dad's going fishing somewhere in China Sea this weekend! Hope he'll bring back lotsa big and tasty fishes for us! HEh heh!

Going off to Rabbit Seafood this evening for his birthday treat! Pray the food is good, else later he make noise. :P

don't chop me ah
michelle

No comments: