Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm TAGGED!

Ok, first time doing this in my blog[i think].

Here goes....
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
damn freaking devastated lah! I'll prolly hate him to death and @ the same time, die of hurt.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I got so many dreams lah... But I think most simplest is for my love ones be protected from any harm.

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
Magical!

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Well, no one can predict the future right? I'm still lost in some ways. Not young, not old, still stuck in comfort zone.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
Like Chris, a lil cheekiness to boot! [not tt i'll leave him for that reason lah]

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved in return of loving.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't like wasting my youth.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Tell him and MYSELF he has lost out on a good girl. Muahahahaha

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes! Like him not calling me everynight from thailand, even when he PROMISED that he would.

#10. Is being tagged fun?
Not really. As you can this, this is the 1st that I've posted.

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Still pretty! Enjoying married life with 2 dogs, pretty house, pretty car and free from financial burdens!

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Chris, Sundae, Daddy, Mommy, Sister, Brother, Aunty Vivian & my closest friends

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
NICE! Someone whom I enjoy good food and shopping with!

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Can I have best of both world? Pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeee....

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Kiss him goodbye as he leave for work very morning before dragging myself up for work 30mins later.

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Of course. If not, what's the point right?

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I pray I'd not be in that situation


#18. What type of friends do you like?
People who don't wear a "mask". I hate fakers k!

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
Those who's all about themselves.

and i need to tag 8 persons...
1. Dina
2. Eileen
3. Melissa
4. ehhh.. I've only got 3 blogger friends leh....

pass the 'game' on! =x


honey honey pot
michelle




No comments: