Wednesday, November 4, 2009

And so my first Coach-es

Boyfriend told me I'll be getting a Coach sling & a wallet, they're so NOT from Factory Outlet hor. Keke. That got me happy, very happy.

I was asked what else I need. Watch? Shopping bag? Ipod? Can't think of any yet, but he better be sure he has more money for my new phone when he's back! Lalala~

Seems like things there are rather affordable. Just Imagine a pair of Levi's Jeans @ USD37!


Been studying on an average of 3hours-4hours daily for the past 1 week. Hope to stay this way until the exams are here. One big problem, is that, I'm afraid that I might not have enough questions to practice on. The lecturer insisted on giving out the extras only to students who are attending the Revision Course.

Going for it means a whopping $185 lesser in my pockets. I'm only left with not more than a four-digit bank balance to last me till exams are over. (thank god for boyfriend) So I hope whoever is reading this, and has extra Financial Accounting MCQ questionaires to share, please tell me!!


Really hope that I can pass, well! What motivates me is the prize winner's prize. Ace every module and the school's gonna pay me back whatever I paid to them! More than that, I WANT to succeed this time round.


Enough of all lengthy post, I promise I'll post pictures on the next update ya? It's been the uttermost boring 2 weeks of my life. But with him being away, I can really concentrate on studies and be independent all over again.

So I am proud to annouce, I've been eating healthy and exercising diligently throughout the week. Cycled to and fro nearby places when I need to get stuffs, jogged with Sundae on alternate days, skipped loads and "Wii-Fit"-ed in goal to gain back my beautiful waiste-line(which had since been non-existence 2years ago.)

current temptation - Long John Sliver get out of my sight!

till then,
michelle

No comments: