Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fruitful

Met up with my friends from a dog forum for dinner on Monday, Dango says it's for my belated Birthday dinner. We settled down in an Italian restaurant called OSO, situated near Tanjong Pagar MRT. Fine dining = big plate, small portions. How true is that, cos I wasn't filled at the end of the main course. BUT! The food was YUMMILICIOUS!! :D

Just look at what we had! Snacks, salmon & Red Wine


Appetizers! Foie Gras for the 2 ladies, and thinly sliced veal loin in tuna sauce! Just writing about it makes me crave!




It doesn't look very platable, BUT it TASTE HEAVENLY OKAY!! :P

Main course : Lamb rack for Dango, Beef tenderloin for Sloth & Grilled Cod Fish for me!




We also had desserts. Dango had Amaretto, some cake soaked in some almond alcohol, while I had some frozen cream/ice-cream.

Then today, Huishan & Andrew decided to meet up for dinner too. Place set was Vila'ge @ Heeren, 7pm. BOTH were late. GAH! So with time on hands, I decided to shop around for a Vday Pressie for Bee. With my purchase, I had so many priviledges. Went down to the customer service to redeem my priviledge card, lucky draw coupons and I was able to purchase up to 10 pieces for $10 vouchers at $8 each. I got 7 for our dinner.

Vila'ge ceased operation since 1st January 2008, and so we ate at NYDC. Simple and nice.

Huishan & I.



Bee joined us for dinner laters and we headed home after desserts at about 10pm. Looking forward to the lunch/dinner on Sunday with my ex-classmates from MDIS! Miss them so.

Wanna know what I got for him? :P Scroll down further............










































Taa-daa! Nice eh?


Ma first Vday, and I MIGHT not be able to spend the day with him. BLAME his work! Muahahaha, but I think he knows how to "zhuo ren" lah. *hiak*hiak*

Grinning from ear to ear
Michelle

No comments: