Saturday, February 2, 2008

SPREE

Muahaha! Muahaha!

Went on a fully paid shopping trip with my Daddy, along with my 2 siblings yesterday. It was madness I tell ya! Within a span of 6 hours, we lunched @ Sushi Tei[I ate ALOT! WHAHAHAHA], shopped and dined!

My brother got the most harvest, reason? Cos he usually don't shop or ask $$ from Daddy, and so he had the excuse to buy more and buy expensive stuffs.

He got some:

1 limited polo tee from some boutique @ Paragon,
2 pair of Levi's jeans
1 pair of Nike shoes
1 shirt from Esprite

Dad already gave bro the $$ for CNY shopping, and yet his stuffs are all paid by Dad! He still has some $300 left. :P

We walked around Orchard for quite some time, but Sis couldn't find anything suitable there. She then got some cutie tee shirt, cardigan and a pair of skinny all from her favourite place @ Bugis Street.

As for me, I've already got most of my stuffs before this shopping trip. 2 dresses and 1 skinny. So over @ Bugis, I just got myself a black shorts, tights, and a pair of white skinny. I guess I'm still short of a top, will shop again on Sunday. Haha!

Chris met us @ wisma at around 6-ish. Hehe, so nice of him to help carry our shopping bags. He joined us for dinner and he was exceptionally quiet. :P Shy boy!

Went home and got changed, and I drove out with him to let him have some supper before sending him home. Poor boy didn't had enough food over dinner. That bottomless pit!


I love shopping sprees
Michelle

No comments: