Thursday, February 28, 2008

titleless

I am so gonna start my HEALTHY LIFESTYLE soon! My baby girl is included as well, she's putting on significant weight that she looks like a barrel to me in particular angles. Darling, go easy, I haven't been exercising since, what? Secondary school days? Even during the P.E lessons, we would find the lamest excuses to get away with working out. And only to sneak into the corner of the canteen for some juciy gossips while waiting for the recess bell to ring before chionging towards the queue to be the one of the first to eat.

Reebok running shoes, FBT shorts, Nike tee, get ready. HAHA

Oh fuck, before I forgot about this, a really freaky cum irritating cum shocking cum whatever-word-you-should-use-when-you-bumped-into-your-bf's-whose-ex-is-still-trying-to-get-him-back.


Unfathomable as it may be, but still it did happened.
Stop with that look of yours, does it even concern you in the first place?
And as for you, it's over. You did not cherished what you had, so please end your enviousness and get on with life.


No worries girls, will definitely bitch to you gals more when we meet up for our weekly dinner. :P



What a way to end my last post for the month of Feb
Michelle

No comments: