Monday, February 25, 2008

inseparable weeks

Met up with the ZHU family the other night, had dinner @ Din Tai Fung & then all time favourite Band Aid mudpie @ NYDC. Look at us, the four brace-cey ones.


After which, Baby & I headed down to Dragonfly to meet Carol. Purpose was solely to finish that last bottle of Martell before the expiry of the storage period. There's this particular Korean char bor who caught so much attention! Reason?

1. 3/4 of her boobs were like dropping out of her clothes even when she's not bouncing
2. She danced as if she took Ecstacy, that bombastic permy hair of hers doesn't make her look better
3. She went around hooking up guys that seemed like they felt weird knowing her

Anyways, I haven't been really clubbing madly as before since my birthday. Miessed the times when I could really relax myself and dance to the music so naturally. Seemed like I've aged, 'cause I'm starting to prefer places like Power House, Dragonfly & Double O. OR maybe it's the "thing" of being attached. Not that he forbits me to, but I feel a sense of responsibilty not to club as much and as wild now, and I'm so sick of the taste of alcohol, EXCEPT Bailey & Apple Shooters. HEHEHEHEHEHE

My compensation from Vday, Baby gave me a watch, a Fossil too. Love it the most amongst the other watches we've seen during the shopping trip.


I was also given the chance to have the most beautiful view all the way up there from Swissotel.


I've always believed in every/anyday can be Vday. :)

Over at the nearby Arcade in Suntec, we spent $15 and got me this baby Mickey, as cute as my baby girl! :) I hope she doesn't play with it as if it's her toy[you peeps will know why once you see her playing with hers].

Ain't they cute?



Bought myself a pair of heels, white, my 1st >1.5" high heel, from Mondo. That's after several disappointing trips to different branches of Charles & Keith in search of the size 7 buckle-ly heels. Saw another pair which is black in colour, with a cute white bottom on top. Very very cutey pretty! Shall get them next week when the cheque comes in. Lalala~

Oh BTW, you people out there must catch P.S I Love You. Super touching can! :P

i'm already trying my best to save moolah
michelle

No comments: