Monday, January 28, 2008

Diabetic!

Gosh! He's such a sweet darling.

First, I dropped my stud, and was "earring-less" for a day. The next thing I know, I got this.

Gift number 1, dated 25th January 2008. Been wearing it since. :P



Been searching around for new shoes over the past 2 weeks but to no avail, until I set my eyes on this grey pair of slip on heels @ U.R.S, Size 6 is OUT in the whole of Singapore, even for black [2nd choice] is out too. BOO! Feeling so lost and sad and anxious as CNY is approaching, I do not want to wear the same old stuffs! :P

And today, he surprised me when he came to meet me for lunch! Look:

Gift number 2, dated 28th January 2008. Pretty shoes for CNY :P




Went makaning @ Changing Appetite on Saturday, the food is not too bad. Servings comes in big portion and pricing were reasonable. The place's comfy and I think it's really good for chill out sessions.

His SUPER LARGE sized Burger



My VERY NICE tasting Pork Chop


The GIGANTIC cup of chocolate Drink



The PITIFUL looking Cow

AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The THIRSTY FLY who drowned itself while taking a drink!



The Movie, 27 Dresses, was great! It's highly recommended for those, like me who've watched 2 crap movie in 2 weeks.

Didn't really buy anything on during my many shopping trips. I still feel like I'm short of a lot of dresses and nice tops for looking pretty and clubbing. :P Somehow I stumbled onto this shop which sells cute Tees. I got this:


That guy was like the proudest Boyfriend on earth when I wore this out. Hah, and I can see the kind of look the passerbys have in their eyes! Read my tee, then look at him. LOL!



I look at you, you look at me. :P



Last but not least, see my 2 greedy face!!!



Picking up the Zara skinny laters!
Michelle


No comments: