Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Another year passed, and I'm soon ending my teenage as well as entering into the world of adulthood. Somehow, I just don't wanna grow old! There's still so much to be done here, can I just stay at 20?

Well, as usual, went partying @ Double-O last night. Happy times don't last long, especially when -:

1. drinks are dirt cheap that the guys just kept ordering,
2. you're partnered with someone who keep losing the 5-10 game,
3. a friend's friend challenged you to down vodka from the bottle for 5seconds.

After point 3, I had a few more rounds of 5-10 with Alex before I lost consciousness. Ah-ha! And things after that, were puke, falls, knocks, and more puke! YUCK!

Woke up with bruises all over my body. Got the maid to rub them with Zam-Bak and she asked if I got into a fight. LOL!! Got a really big one on my forehead, reminds me of my childhood times, yea, I was a clumsy little gal.

------------------------------------------------------

Was on the chat with Mel the whole day, and we decided we should do some healthy activities instead of living the nightlife.

Looking over to my shoerack, there's a pair of isolated Reebok running shoes that I bought many months back, and since then, I've only worn it like 5 times, and only twice which I brought my dog for a run. :P

I need my tan back! I need to lose that tummy & thigh fats! I need to live healthy! But @ the same time, I'm not gonna stop partying totally. Heh!


I really wanna go to the beach
Michelle

No comments: