Thursday, January 3, 2008

Little Sis Goes to School

Xiao Dou Dou! HAHAHAHA. The small girl had her first day in school @ Apple Tree. As usual, she cried when the maid left the classroom and after settling down, this lil girl only wanted to sit and play with males!

I was preparing to leave for work when she and the maid came home. I saw what an ugly bag and water bottle she brought to school and felt kinda "ugly", "low class" and weird for her to bring that to school.

Her bag is made up of those soft plastic, transparent with red plastic seams and shoulder straps. Water bottle is the kinda of "Liang teh" bottle chinese medical halls use, tranparent bottle with red cap. YUCK!

So after work, I met up with Dina at AMK Hub and went to purchase a lil red bag from Cerisi and a Disney water bottle from some maternity shop.

Trying very hard to strike a pose. HAHAHA


My other sis said the bag is fugly! =.=" I think it's really cute, who thinks alike?



Let's strike a pose together! *blink*


Don't think she looks cute and innocent okay! She has a lil devil hidden in her inner self! :P

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, should have blogged about this long time ago. Met up with a new friend! His name is Melvin and he's a friend of Dina. Went suppering together at NYDC and as usual, took pictures after pictures. A few nice ones.

*when's the mudpie coming??????????????????*


Acting cute again, the both of us. Nehni nehni poo poo!




----------------------------------------------------

*Ahem!* I know I shouldn't be, but I'm going partying at Double-O again tomorrow night! :P I pray hard that no one recongises me. *the gal who puked, fell and puked!* HAHAHA!

Guess I won't be drinking much even it's like REALLY cheap, I can feel my brain malfunctioning and having a lot slower reactions now, *paranoid* and the worst thing is, I'll need to work the next day! So definitely no hangover for me again! Maximum - 1 Jug!

I wanna dance all night long! Cos I didn't dance enough on NYE which I got dead drunk!


Beach beach on SUNDAY morning!
Michelle

No comments: