Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Wish List!

People keep asking me what I want, I thought usually birthday gifts are suppose to be surprises?

1. LV Neverfull GM
2. That D&G watch with pink strap
3. That FION hand carry briefcase
4. $500 CASH!
5. A handphone - dunno which one to get, want a new, slim, stylish and functional model.
6. That diamond ring from Lee Hwa
7. That Peugeot 206cc! [ok, i'm dreaming]
8. Refurnish the ugly room
9. [I think i have almost everything, just short of a perfect boy-friend which i'm not in a hurry to find]

What I've received:

1. Gucci Princy tote
2. Gucci matching wallet
3. Guess tote
4. Fully paid catering & cake


Had fun planning for my birthday, although a little rush, I still managed to plan everything in time, and have all expenses paid by Daddy, just buy buying his heart with an AX shirt on Christmas. He loves that shirt! :P

Just pray that the buffet & cake taste GOOD, and the atmosphere @ double0 be great too!

Don't you just love 21st birthday parties? Love the gathering, love the fun, love the PRESENTS! But hate the start of adulthood, 'cause Daddy said, "no more allowance." *pout* But I'm so gonna get the money for CNY clothes. Lalala~


Counting down the days,
Michelle

No comments: