Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Twenty-One


Hurhur, should I be overjoyed or what? This marks the day of my independence & adulthood, which means.............

I CAN'T ask for allowance from Daddy anymore! *booo*

I had a blasting birthday celebration on the 12th! Buffet Spread @ my place with so many friends and relatives, the house was so PACKED and I was so busy playing a good host to each and everyone of them. Some pictures to share :D

The buffet spread.



See that cutie trying to queue for food too?


Getting some loving from one another, how sweet!

ME & JAnet


My besties!


And the oh-so-nice cake! :D


Bestie & the little extra



Loadsa photos taken with aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, siblings which I cannot upload them all, just too many to do so! :P And since my friends likes to be featured, I gladly do the honour! HAHAHAHA


My baby girl loves photoshoot as well, but was too distracted at that point of time.
HAHA.


Mel "Hiao-ing"...


Eileen, afraid of me shooting what's inside...



Of course, I received many gifts!

- An Esprit Bag, a Coach multi colour look-a-like, thanks to Dina
- A Guess Tote, thanks to 2nd Aunt
- A Black shiny surface vintage bag, thanks to Mel & Eileen
- A Ralph Lauren Romance fragrance, thanks to cousin Cynthia
- A Taka Jewellery diamond pendant, thanks to my 2 Bosses Alex & Dennis
- A Disney Tinkerbell display, thanks to my pri school bestie, Connie
- A Perlini's Crown necklace, thanks to Janet & Chester & Andrew
- And something so extraordinary, thanks to Kolin & Chris.

A pair of Mickey & Minnie Softie! Boy was my little sister excited when I took them out! :P


After unwrapping the gifts and red packets, we got ourselves prepared for Double0. Presenting, the "hiao char bors" getting all dressed up!

oh-i-love-her-so


eileen & I
bestie & me again. :P


No pictures from Double0 except from these from Cheryl & QF, cos cameras were all in the bags & bags in deposit area. I ordered Hennessy VSOP, Johnnie Walker Black Label, Champange & about 3-4 trays of Smoove Shooters. We all had fun drinking & dancing to the beat of Mambo! Got to know a few more friends there. Cheryl & Bryan was there too!

Thanks so much for coming!



CHEERS!!!


The 4 Heavenly Queens.




Surprises didn't stop after the 12th. The very next day, I brought baby girl down for a walk at the park beside Mayflower Primary School. She was super well behaved when I off-leashed her for the whole 1hour! Recall was 95% good even when I didn't even have treats with me, and especially when we've not practiced recall for the past few months! I'm so proud of her.

Aint she just so cute that you wanna pinch her nose? :P


Met up with Danielle in the evening for Dinner @ Ichiban in Hougang Mall. She's got something really nice for me.

1. That D&G Watch
2. That Diamond Ring
3. $500 Cash
4. The Perfect Boyfriend

Don't believe? Hehehehe, just see it for yourselves! :P



Pretty right? Yummylicious too! :D


Went PartyWorld with Alex, Elvin & Joanne after Dinner and sang till late! I wanted to head down to work the next morning, but I was just too TIRED, and since it was my actual birthday, I decided to give myself another off day. HAHAHAHA.

Went lunching with dina, @ Ajisen Ramen. The Teacher face! Just look at the amount of chilli there, I think, just 1 mouthful will send me flying into the toilet.



Then Chris came to look for me @ Bishan at 3pm. We headed down to town while Dina went on with her tuition schedule. That kuku guy, insisted on going to partyworld! Even like I was just there less than 12hours ago.

For dinner, he had already reserved a table at HardRock cafe


I couldnt say no, can I? Moreover, I haven't been there before. Went ahead with dinner plans and he did something. He got the

1. DJ to announce my birthday, everyone clapped for me
2. Waiters to bring out a ice cream sundae along with the mudpie ordered
3. Them to snap a photo of us

AND he almost got the DJ to invite me to the dance floor when the band played.

Here's some pictures of what we had :-

Mine

His

The band, very nice voices

The Mudpie & Sundae with a candles 3secs before the shot.

Him

Me

Us. The waitress wanted us to stand on the chair initially, but I was wear a dress, so ya.


It was such a fun & tiring 3days for me, busier than CNY I tell ya. But I really had fun organising and enjoying the whole thing. Can I have another 21st Birthday Party next year? KEke, I think my dad will faint. Expenses was about 1K that night.

Love you peeps!

Till the next time
Michelle

No comments: