Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BATAM TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!


Very unexpectedly, Chris said "Baby, let's go to Batam tomorrow morning! " A lil excited and a lil hesitant, I asked " Ain't it too rush? If you're able to make a reservation, we'll go ahead."

And so, booking for accomodation were made, and the very next morning we rushed and drove to his place to get his passport and stuffs, head home to give a quick walk to Sundae before leaving for Harbourfront Centre.

Wah I tell you! The queue there is like WAHHHHHHHHH. So many Singaporeans heading to Batam! But luckily, we managed to get the tickets for the first departing ferry!

And so after breakfast at Burger King, there we are, in the ferry to our first trip together!

*Smiley*



My gayish looking boy in my Gucci shade. Result of having a bored GF and both PSP dead!



And after all those boliao chit chats and photo taking, we finally saw our destination!!!

WaterFront City Ferry Terminal! Loks a bit misty ah, not the weather, is the window glass panel lah.



On Board the Shuttle service bus provided by our accomodation @ Harris.



Look at my first loot! GUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeap, that got me really excited after 1yr 10months of orthodotic braces!



Harris is just a less than 5mins drive away! Didn't managed to take the front shot, always forget lah, but here's the back! :P




In one of the rooms up there, is ours for the night!




Down the hall way...




At door number 337,




It's out very bright and neat room!!!



But see what I found? Ultra-ly gross! Stains on the cushion!!!!!!!!!!!



See what our room became after our request for a room with queen sized bed was rejected.



We jetlagged a bit lah, time in Batam is 1 hour earlier than in Singapore. So we kan-jiong lah, see the watch 3.30pm and we've booked for our SPA at 730pm. And in between the time, we wanna:

1. Eat Lunch
2. Do sea sports/swim
3. Cycle around the area to look-see look-see
4. Finish Dinner 1 hour before massage

We freaked out for the moment! It's only during lunch we realised we have "Extra" 1hour for all the activities.

Makan-ed the complimentary Pizza from Harris, quite nice, but not filling enough, heng heng we had heavy breakfast. Wanted to rent a motorbike to ride around lah, but thought was a bit dangerous, so we took the bicycles instead.

I tell youuuuuuuuuuuuuu........... There got not proper paths for you to cycle one loh! We gotta cycle on the same roads as the cars, motors, trucks and coaches! A bit scared lah, cos the bikes also got no mirror for me to monitor traffic.

After recki-ing the place, realised the sea shore was dirty loh! So after asking around where are the sea sports activities held, we went down to the kelong for Kayaking! We were the only ones kayaking loh, the rest we either speed-boating for on the banana boat.

Feeling tired, we went off to the jaccuzzi pool to relax, and 30mins later, back at the room wet and cold!

2 wet ducklings



After shower, we head down to the other side for our spa.




See the SPA place at the roof top?





The waiting area



Our selected package



We got there at 7pm, wanted to try our luck if it's possible for us to start earlier, but nooooooooooo.......... We had to wait until 730pm, EXACT! Too bored, so what we do?

Take pictures lah!

*HAr........ 30mins waitttttttttt?*



*[Acting beng-ish] Better fast hoh! my dinner will be served exactly at 10pm! Dan wa yao liao le jiu eh zai*



*Acting cute, eh wait, need to act meh?* :P



* This one is really act cute!* :P



The very nice scent emitting out from this.



*Open area, later rain how?!*



*He is really hungry liao, even album also wanna eat*



*Darling ah, it's poisonous!!!*



*1 little 2 little 3 little small toes, 4 little 5 little 6 little small toes....*



Finally 730pm lah! Went to out hut, very nice ambience lah! Inside, 1 jaccuzzi tub, 1 rain shower head 2 massage beds, and 1 top mount vanity cabinet & sink.

We were told to strip naked, down to our undies only, and wrap ourselves in the sarong. The whole programme was like this:

A foot wash (1min)

The painful body scrub! (45mins?) - I swear my skin almost came out! :P

A Shower (15mins) - The freaking water was ICY COLD!!

The Massage (1hour?) - Shiok, but found it a bit hastened. And when she splash the aroma oil on me, it was burning hot lah, I screamed an OUCH!

A Herbal bath in the Jaccuzzi Tub (supposedly 30mins, I sat in only 10mins) - AGAIN ICY COLD WATER! KNS loh, already so late in the night, still give me cold water to shower and to soak in. I lunnnnnnnnn until cannot lun, kept shivering, told chris to shower then go outside make noise even before time was up.

A Shower - Water freaking cold again! Feeling even more angry now!

Stormed to the counter, nicely but in a firm tone, told him about my experience lah. And what he do? Called up manager, say only 10% discount! I was looking at 25% loh! Gheeze! And apparently, they always excounter this lack of hot water issue! =.=""

Went for late dinner at the kelong beside Harris, where we had our kayaking session.




Went back to the room, feeling cold and sleepy, I plonked onto the bed without even changing out, off the air conditioning and pull the comforter over. Minutes later, badly blocked nose even when I swallow my saliva the stupid nose hurt like hell.

Half asleep and half awake, I was shivering the hell out of myself, I was cold to the bones! Chris put on the other conforter over me, still cold! Was only with Chris' body warmth I managed to fall asleep.

Feel kinda bad cos he woke up the next morning with a backach and feeling really warm.

Got up early for breakfast, wore our red tees for the first time.



Our morning buffet breakfast!! We had more than this.



His just-wake-up look



While waiting for the shuttle bus service to the City for shopping, took pictures around Harris again.

Surfer dragon and the wannabe. LOL!



Wad a big snake & ladder board! Who wanna play with me?



Rickshaw? the seats were wet lah, explains the kuku posture. :P


I think every couple took a picture here.


Shuttle came, and off we went to Nagoya City for shopping, WITHOUT ANY CASH! Hurhurhur. Not so bad, they have ATMS there, drew out RP300 000. Spend like king and queen! How I wished is was SGD300 000.

Never take picture of tt place lah. Basically, looks like any other not so upclass shopping centres in M'sia. Indonesia leh, what you expect? T shirts can be selling as low as SGD$1.50, and the most expensive SGD$30.

And guess what I found there?

*TAAADAAAAHHH!!!*


Curly friesssssssssssssssssss...........


And the curliest one is thisss.............


We spent the most in the Hypermarket. See out loot? GUMS AND MORE GUMS!


Time flies! We sat down for late lunch at one of the steak place. They take 30mins to cook okay, and the place is NOT crowded at all loh! Fedup, cos we gotta rush to the meeting pick up point for our shuttle bus and still needa grab some more stuffs before we leave!

Made them tapao in the end. Cheap lah, total makan SGD15. 2 soups, 2 steaks and 1 drink. BUT the steak hor, 1 kind one leh. Cooked to the core, and the size of the meat is just my palm size!

It was time for us to leave Batam, and only then I realised I was actually, realistically on a HOLIDAY with Chris. Hurhur.

Look what I also bought 2 Ultra big packets of Cotton Candy, less than SGD1 for a packet.


*Yum*Yum*


Eat & eat & eat


and even before the Ferry leaves the port, I already finished it liao.



I was a very fun weekend lah. Haven been out of SG for such a long time, and I did fully enjoyed what Chris planned and had paid for this whole trip. We really lived like King & queen there!

Service staffs were really nice and polite, felt a lil bad being so stern with the SPA reception boy, his eyes were all red lah, almost burnt out in tears I guess. Next time I go there, I wanna try the Banana boat, speed boating and cable ski as well! Since it's like cheaper than in SG.

Ferry + Accomodation + Food + Activities + SPA + Shopping = >$550.



Love you honey!

Bangkok trip in planning
michelle



No comments: