Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yellow-Faced-Woman

In Mandarin, it means " Huang Lian Puo ".

What defines a " YFW " ?

1. She does not go to work
2. She stays at home to do every little house work
3. She keeps the house neat and tidy by sometimes nagging, sometimes doing
4. She feels really bored and aimless after all the chores are done
5. She feels lonely when there's no one online to chat with her
6. She walks her dog too often
7. She pass time by waiting for her other half to come home from work
8. She cooks
9. When there's nothing else easy for her to cook, she tries to look into the recipe book for more challenging dishes to whip up.
10. She now only need 7hours of sleep, sometimes even lesser as she don't tire out easily anymore

There are more to it.

Sad to say, I've been like that for the past week after my Bangkok trip! Even Chris commented that I'm one already. Doing the laundry, dusting the house, vacuuming the areas, IRONING [I accidentally IRONED my right index finger the other day.]

I seriously need a job, PERIOD!

Ugly shit




Job hunting starts tomorrow
michelle

No comments: