Saturday, June 7, 2008

Heart Bleed

With Chris's work piling up, he actually spent lesser time with me this whole week. And there's nothing to keep me occupied since I've handed all my projects over to the 2 bosses.

Yea, jobless again. Without Aunty Vivian in SG also very bored lah, got no one to chit chat with over the phone, no one to go neighbourhood shopping with, no place to go over to nua and have some very delicious home cooked food.

So I spent my days rotting at home, in front of the laptop, tv, psp and of cos some quality time with Sundae.

Then yesterday, I went for facial at Aunty Vivian's regular beautician, was expecting the bill to be about $80-100 [I only pay $40 at Dina's Mom's place], but to my surprise it was a whopping $186.20!

This Chris lah, geh si want me to attend his cousin's wedding dinner, so must pretty pretty show face there mah!

The place was very high tech lah, very different from Dina's Mom's place. First I got analysis for my skin type, then a consultation of what I'd need to improve my skin.

The whole session lasted 2hours and 20mins. They really used a lot of different machine for my face, there's 2 that involved some blue light rays and few others that goes round my face and eye area.

What's great was the head, shoulder and upper back massage given lah, shiok! Better than the SPA I had in Batam. Very tempted to sign on the package with them, but it cost like thousand odd dollars for 12 sessions. She mentioned that They allow instalment plans if I have a credit card, told Chris about it, he offered to pay, but quite taxing on him lah, our daily expenditure already quite high. Maybe will discuss more with Chris after getting a new job and my supplementary card from him.


Will be another boring day tomorrow. Chris will be at some jungle over-seeing some operation. Don't know what lah, everything also confidential one. Hurhurhur. Was tasked to go find out more about packages for our trip. But so far I found, each pax 3D2N would cost about 500 per pax, and most airlines now have limited seats and time.

So headache, always say wanna travel at the last minute.

Maid's going home on Monday, 9th June, for 2-3 weeks. Chris be taking 1 whole week's of leave. Better pray there's seats for the airline. If not we'll just rot @ home without a maid to do housework! Worst if we'll have to do lah! Doesn't make things better when there's a stupid male dog that pees and poos anyhow in the house! Just wish Dad would send him back.

Missing him since last night
Michelle

No comments: