Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Delayed Flight

oh y*Dish*

Chris was supposed to be back 3hours ago. 2 out of 3 airplane from the air force konk-ed out before they could fly to India to pick them up. So my poor baby belonged to the group which had to stay for another day.

Hopefully everything's good and he'll be home tomorrow evening, and that Daddy doesn't have anything on, so that I can drive the car and pick him up!!

---------------------------------------------

Did quite a lot of stuffs over the week. Some eventful ones:

- Makan at Dian Xiao Er and watched Quarantined with Dina. Regreted the choice over Bolt when we saw the film. Ultra GORY!!! *puke*

- Ate at Thai Express, again with Dina. The food not nice! And so expensive loh! 2 bowls of noodles, 2 drink and 2 side dishes cost us almost 60bucks! Ichiban for 2 also not so exp!

- Went on a secret mission for a surprise for the BF. After which I met up with Lynette whom I haven seen for 2yrs? haha! Headed down to petgamart and while on the walk out to the main road, blardy hell, got this WHITE MITSUBISHI LANCER OF LISENCE PLATE SJE 3161 D, knowing that road was bumpy with lotsa mud holes, still drive so fast and mud water came splashing upto my thighs. IDIOT! Luckily I was wearing a dark coloured short. HURMPH!!

- Met up with Eileen & Mel for din din! So fun lah, chat until forgot the time, and the BF called and nagged at me. :P Leen.... I want the picturesssssssss.....

-----------------------------------------------

I realised my rabbit is a damn lazy girl! She can lie down and eat! Attitude & lazy. Her daddy say machiam mommy, but I don't think so! I think she's more like daddy, schemeing rabbit! Hurhur!

My papa going China again, don't know wanna bring in what stock this time. So thinking that means I got car to drive, I already planned out my itinery for the shopping trips to 1.petgamart, 2.Ikea, 3.Giant, 4.ECP and so many more things. BUT! Daddy ask me to send it to the Alexandra service centre the next day.

Grrrr...

-----------------------------------------------

I did something not very nice today. Haha!

Went for Kuay Chap at Bishan with Bro & Dad, so naturally, I didn't bring my wallet lah. After makan, we tapao-ed Satay, Dad paased me some monies, asking me to wait for it, while he'll go get the car from the multi storey carpark.

He passed me one $5, one $2 and some coin amounting to $2+, so I stupidly (read on and u'll know why i said i was stupid) asked "Enough meh, give me more!"

Then he go ask uncle lah! Uncle say $7.50! Wahhhh.. my dad immediately ask for all the coins back loh! Stupid right? If i never ask, still got $$ to buy at least 2 cans of drink!

Told him I wanna buy drink, he still fight with me over the coins.. He like small kid leh sometimes! I think the hawkers there all laughing at the both of us as I gave him back coin by coin with my expression going "please lah....kelian me...i'm thirsty.." Then end up left me with $8.50 before leaving. Zzz...

Don't know why I so confidently and thick skinned-ly walked over to the drinks counter asked the auntie there "auntie, $1 can buy what drink?" [okay, i sounded stupid again]

Auntie said "don't have lah.."

Then I paused a while, getting ready to walk back to where my bro was waiting then the auntie said "Teh-o peng lah.."

Happy me got drink so i said ok!

While she was making the drink halfway, the cashier auntie reached out asking me to make payment, I passed her $1. She was like, "Xiao jie, it's $1.10." I sibei paiseh, then I swiftly took back the $1 which she was still holding out and said "ok auntie, I come back again!" and ran back towards my bro.

Brought my bro to the minimart to buy 2 cans of drinks with the dollar, and got him to collect the satay from the coffeeshop while I waited for hom elsewhere.

SIbei paiseh can! Don't know since when I become so Auntie!! And felt super bad about making the drink that was made. :P

Told my papa when we got back to the car, and he laughed like mad! Haha! Then! Just before we got home, he conveniently dropped by the petrol kiosk to buy 2 bottles of drink! Tell me mah! Make me so mah lu and paiseh at the coffeeshop just now!

But he got his retribution for being so mean to me! He bought 2 bottles of drink at $5.95! HAHAHAHAAHAH... KEna chopped by the 7-11 at the shell station!


filled
michelle

No comments: