Wednesday, December 24, 2008

IKEA again!!



Haha! I think it's the second time in a week we've visited IKEA. First was a planned trip to get the necessities for Missy Brown, and the second was sorta "bo-pian" cos I had to bring the BMW to the service centre at Alexandra Road.

What a bad photographer he is



Gayish? :P



I'm like addicted to IKEA's food. It's so TASTY!!! Especially the meatballs, poach salmon and the chicken wings! Yummilicious! Chris ordered the Xmas Hot Plate as shown in the picture. $7, but nothing fantastic.


========


It was 'Dong Zhi' on Sunday, Chris & I went back to his place for some 'Tang Yuan', didn't really like the way Auntie cooked it, so I ate only 1 piece from Chris' bowl. Then yesterday, I made them myself!

So happy lah, cos everyone liked it! Kakaka!!

Handmade with LOVE!



Pandan & Ginger + Brown Sugar to taste!



Voila! Daedae had some too! Teeheehee..




========

See how this little girl sleeps! I think she's a dog hidden in a rabbit's body! She loves to make her carpeted area as cosy & as snuggly as possible. Haha



Her new carrot toy. Bought it as she kept grinding her teeth on the metal grills, but buy liao, she only chew it a few times, and continued to chew the metal grills during the night.



Bought a bigger and deeper potty for her too. Makes my cleaning easier too. Some forumers are asking how it looks like, so here goes!


You will need :
- Potty Box from Ikea - $4
- Small garbagefrom NTUC bag - $1plus
- BBQ Grills from BTUC - $3plus
- Old Newspaper
- A scoop of cat litter
- Rubber mat - $1 for 4pcs from provision stores




Bend the BBQ grill to suitable area and height.



Line the garbage bag over the potty box, and lay the newspaper over it, along with the cat litter at the corner which your rabbit likes to pee. [you can fill more cat litter if u intend not to change it daily.]



Place the grills in, and overlay it with the rubber mat, cos I find that the BBQ grills quite pain when I put pressure on it with my palm.




And WALAH! Potty just nice for a rabbit + food bowl + hay!



It lessen the cleaning and washing time cos pee and poo falls directly down. So when I clean, I'll just

1. shake off the poo + hay off the rubber mat and bbq grills
2. wrap up the junk
3. overlay with fresh bag + newspaper + litter
4. put the grills & mat back



and it's DONE! and only wash the mat + grills weekly, cuz they dun stink, and no poo get smashed on them.

I used to have to wash the other small potty daily cos Missy Brown would be stepping on poops when the litter box is only half a day old. Smashy poops on mats, and dirty little paws.

Kakaka.



I bought this VITAKRAFT grow-your-own-wheatgrass thingy from PLC. Watered it and nurtured it, all it came out was this!



These are green bean sprouts! The wheat grains didn't pop loh! The guy still tell me can have 2-3 harvest!! I feel so cheated can! $4.30!!! Was thinking if I should bring it back to PLC to have it change! Hahaha! I fed Missy Brown the leaves from the beansprouts, she loves it!

he loves his girls
michelle

No comments: