Saturday, December 20, 2008

Missy Brown's New Room!


Chris is back!!! And like he promised, we went out on Friday and got me whatever I need! HEhehehe... He's been complaining about wallet being in pain since last night.

Waiting for cabby



Headed down to IKEA for shopping & super duper late Lunchie. *Yummy meatballs*



Got stuffs like :

-Mirrors
-Mini Tentage
-Rug
-2 Mini Soft Toys

And 6 pieces of super cheap playpens from the petshop nearby my house! Only at $45!!

All these things for who?!!

The Tiny girl lah! See her room so spacious now, compared to the little 3ft cage.



See the kay-poh dog at the side




Her little house and the elephant guard



Love her expression!! My bro told me she had a good time messing up the rug & chewing on the playpen the whole of last night. *NAughty Girl*



This is the space allocated to her when my dad is not around. :P So she can have more space to run about and climb on and off the shoe rack, in and out from behind the door! And she's loving it!

Just hope that she does chew on my dad's golf bag. :X




more to come
michelle

No comments: