Friday, December 5, 2008

Faces of a rabbit

Who would thought that rabbits could have facial expressions? Take a closer look!

Sleepy head!
*falling into lalaland*

Startled Bunbun!
*huh!? who?! where?! what happened?!



Sulky face!
*cheh! mommy & the pointy thing! stop disturbing my sleep!*



Scardy cat!

*iiii..ii....i..dun want to cut my nails!!

F*ck off face!

*can't you see i'm cleaning myself here?*






And wonder what a rabbit's life is like?


Eat!





& sleep!



Super good life hor! Sometimes I think I really want to be someone's doted pet. Got shelter, got food, got toys, got companion, can sleep & eat & play as and when you like! Machiam no worries at all. Hehe.



'Nuff bout the wabbit. Met up with Dina & Wantong last night, to town for Ichiban dinner since I got a $30 voucher, decided to share with them.





Then walked to Takashimaya for some branded goods shopping. It was so crowded lah! Cos the big brands are going on sale and the queue is like looooooooonnnnnggggggg.....



Dina called & asked me to go bowling in the afternoon, till now no sound no shadow. :P I shall spend my day finishing up my cross stitching.

12moredays
michelle

No comments: