Monday, December 14, 2009

Got the Iphone!



Cute? They love squishing during their sleep


Sometimes Dumpty likes being alone, but still, squished.

*laughs*

She sure likes to be in the weirdest sleeping position and unthnkable moves/stunts during play. Sundae and I am amused each time she's awake and active, but she doesn't like being handled, would siam and run super fast from our hands. Might be a marathon runner in the past. keke.

Humpty eats and sleeps all day, but she loves being handled by us. She tried grabbing and holding onto Chris' finger last night when hetried to stroke her. Then ended up carrying her, so fun!




Chris bought me the Iphone on Saturday. Queue isn't mad in Compass point, but I still had to wait for over 2hours before seeing the phone lah.

Got free X'mas mug from them, very nice loh, was tempted to ask them to give me another one, but decided I shouldn't, cos that'll make me look so Auntie! But the mug is really nice mah!

See...

They have the orange colour one too!


Went shopping for my Iphone's LEATHER FLIP CASING at Tampinese yesterday. Nubox damn expensive, so we just looked around. Headed to Tenchi, 1 @ $19.90, 2 @ $29.90.

Bought 2, cos Chris say standby for his Iphone which he might be getting 3 months later.

Luckily I tried the leather case outside the shop! The camera hole ain't aligned to the Iphone's camera! So I went back to change.

Opened one after another, tried one after another still the same! Sibei tulan and black face liao, especially those cover SCRATCHED my phone! WTH! I tried witholding my unhappiness after the sales girl cleaned them off with Zippo, but Chris said my face still looked very "chao tah".

The sales girl tried to psycho me to take the Silicon back casing, as the cam hole sure will be aligned on that. So BO PIAN, I chose a fake white Paul Frank silicon cover and walked out.

SUPER BO HUA LOH! Outside this type of silicon covers $10 only, max $12. Felt like I was cheated leh! And why didn't I asked for a refund? Idiot me!

And the best thing is? We went to Challenger after that AND! saw icoat (back cover + screen protector) at only $24 LAH!

Sian to the max! Totally no mood liao. Chris offered to buy me the icoat, but like waste double the money, so I tell him to get it when my white silicon case turns yellow.

Sigh!

Anyways, I'm having fun with the phone. But battery life is really damn short! I got it fully charged @ 11am yesterday, and by the time I slept @ 12midnight, it was 17%. And when I woke up this morning at 9plus, it was long gone!

Gotta get to the housework now, Chris applied had leave since thursday and housework had been neglected ever since then due to exams and shopping. :P

Tattaz!
michelle

No comments: