Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Humpty Dumpty

Meet Humpty & Dumpty Sundae's Pearl White Winter White hamsters!


Damn cute can! Humpty(timid and quieter one) will squeek and then put up both hands and then fake dead when Dumpty(super active and curious one) goes too near or step all over her. Haha!

















Exceeded my budget for them lah! Why?!
Cos I went down to Yishun Interchange, thinking it's a neighbourhood, hammies shld be sold cheaper right? But I was so wrong, they're selling $20 for each pearl!
And so I headed down to Northpoint. They had 2 pearls, 3 normal and 1 sapphire winter whites. The normal and safyer fits my budget, $20 for a pair. But I didn't ultra like them. The sales guy very smart loh, he said "better buy something you like than something cheap but don't really like" which is very true lah.
Imagine if I bought the grey ones and don't feel shiok, even more waste of money. :P
And so I got a them @ $36 for a pair. Plus the food bowl and the cow head housing, total busted $47.
Total hamster damage almost hit $90. But it's damn cute to sit and watch them play.
Alright, I really needa stay away from this laptop, tmr is my 1st paper already
Tataz~
michelle

No comments: