Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Xmas' coming

It's near the end of the year again, and soon in 3 weeks time, I'm gonna turn 23(oh my gosh! did I just typed 23?! yikes!). Looking back, this year went well and I have no regrets with which ever path I had chose to take.

Xmas is the time of giving and although I've already spent quite a substantial amount off my bank account getting his birthday present just a month ago, I sacrificed a bit more just for a lil surprise on the 25th.

We kinda agreed on smaller presents this Christmas because of the above, and that he had also bought me a phone 2weeks back, I can't bring myself asking for more. But of cos, I still hope for a tiny surprise this weekend.

Gonna head into JB on Boxing Day with Mom + Aunt & family + Chris & siblings, it's like a family outing! I'm feeling so excited already just thinking about it! Gonna get more Wii games and accessories and try to stock up on some cheap grocery over there. Not forgetting cheap and nice seafood to end the day.



I'm feeling kinda upset right now. I guess it's time to let go.

My Fujitsu laptop of almost 4years is REALLY dying. I tried upgrading the ram from 512 to 1gb a few months ago and it went well, but now it starts up and shuts down really slowly and when I try to load a web page, it would take forever before it's fully loaded. And the moment I click on a link, the webpage hangs!

I'm currently using Chris' netbook to blog and do my stuffs, but it just doesn't feel the same. Sigh. He mentioned about getting me a desktop, as CPU performs better than a laptop. I wonder if I should, cos I hate the monitor and CPU collecting dust, and not to mention, the messy wires and it'll be taking up more space than a laptop. Moreover, it ain't portable.

But if it's gonna be a iMac, then I wont mind lah. It's like a all-in-1 you know. It it looks minimalistic and it's just great!

*hint*hint*

heehee...

michelle

No comments: