Friday, April 24, 2009

A dream + Stuffs

I dream that my Dad bought me a Dalmatian.


Guess I'm going crazy about having one in the near future. Ahah! My mom would prolly kill me to have such a big dog in her humble home when there's barely enough space for Sundae to have her Turbo Run.

It goes like this:

Dad + siblings + me + a friend of Dad was at some part of China for a holiday. As we were walking along a roadside, we saw a Lady beside her car filled with 3 beautiful Dalmatian parked alongside, as if waiting for someone.

Being Dalmatian crazy even in a dream, I went up to strike a convo with the Lady, and came to know she breeds her show Dalmatians, keep the show quality ones, and sells off the pet quality ones.

THEN, Dad asked her, how much for a puppy, and the Lady said AUD600, and puppy to be released upon 6months of age. Dad agreed and paid her the money!

And that's the end of the dream! It's so far from reality! But anyways, it was a nice dream to have. Hee!


Many days ago, this bf of mine made me so mad for 2 days. But with just a simple gift, I smiled again, it was something I always wanted to have on my workdesk(when I get a job lah! Haha!)


Yup, just a simple gift and it made my day. I'm not that expensive to have afterall!


Just wanna share this cute picture of Sundae that I happenedto take one fine afternoon. Cuteness to the MAX!



Ordered my Mario Kart Wheel online on the 14th of April, it took 10 days to arrive! I was telling myself if it doesn't come today, I'll write to the people at Playasia!




Super excited can!

So far I've got:

Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart
Raving Rabbids TV Party
Cooking Mama World Kitchen



Thinking of getting the Raving Rabbids 2 and Mario Party 8 as well, any suggestions to other games that one MUST HAVE??? I need more games!!!!


Bf is on half day leave! Gonna get ready for Movie & Marche Dinner! Yipppeee

love,
michelle

No comments: