Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Day 3 & 4

Day 3 was spent at One Utama. Took a bus there as the taxi tried to overcharge us! RM15 for a short distance. Bus ride was only RM2 per person, but the wait was long. Nothing much there, and we went over to Mid Valley Mega Mall during the 2nd half of the day.

Day 4 we were back at Times Square. It has to be the best shopping centre ever visited in KL. I suggest they have a pet store there too! Hehe.


Pictures!

Their Bus Interchange.

Got super bored after waiting 40mins for the bus to arrive

Our Lunch for the day! Yummy FLOAT!

Bring back memories! But it gum sucks, it was as hard as a RUBBER!




Beri Yummy! Better than Aunty Anne's cinnamon pretzel!

Humongous pet shop which sells practically all kinds of pets and pest!

Bubble tea time!

Wanton mee just round the corner of Chinatown. Not bad, char siew serving was huge! Popiah was nice thou.

Mini Sumsung showroom

This samsonite bad is too cute! Almost wanted to buy it!

Happy guy testing out his new toy

Our loot for the 2 days. I must say the reef slippers were really good buys! Both pairs going at 50% discount, and 20% off on top of it some more! Paid only about 100 ringgit for 2 pairs! One Natural dog treats was about 3bucks cheaper than in SG, bought 2 packets for Sundae, and a water bottle to replace Brownie's occasional leaking bottle.
bagpac My new only at 112.50 ringgit after discount! I tell you! The cashier at Tear Proof in TimeSquare very dishonest!

I was browsing around and asked a sales guy whether tis particular bag is on any offer, he told me there's 25% discount off the original price of RM150, and it'll be about RM112.50 after discount. So happily I wanted it. Checked through the zippers and there I went to the cashier to make payment.

The girl scanned the tag, and said "Yap pah mm sap" [one hundred fifty in cantonese].

A bit shocked, I asked "isn't there 25% off the price?"

She then, keyed in a few numbers and the discounted price came onto the payment screen. Chris was getting out some cash, and being helpful and the blur me, gave the girl one 50 dollar note and seven 10 dollar note and exact coins.

She counted the monies and put in into the cash box, gave us a receipt and went to her own business. Happily I walked out, andthen Chris suddenly asked me

"how much you gave her? I should have one more RM10 in my pocket"

I was like "I gave her exact loh, 50 + 70 equals.... equals.... OH MY GOD! I gave her the extra RM10!!"

So we went back to the shop like 1 min later, and i nicely told her "sorry miss, i think i gave extra RM10 to you just now."

Feeling irritated she was like "CORRECT MAH!" went to check my receipt that I was holding and continued saying "one 50dollar and seven 10dollars MAH!"

I was like, "ya, I should have given you six 10s instead of seven 10s."

Her face L-L and took the RM1o to return.

Attitude and dishonest leh! CMI.

And Chris helicopter. Quite fun lah, but I dare not touch it. Once I tried, even with his permission, also kena screamed at when the helicopter wasn't suppose to fly where i was controlling it to. >:(

On our way back home already! Having good time eating Hello Panda during the 1 hour ride to the Airport!

Back in SG now! Gotta start finding jobs all over again. There's a interview tomorrow morning, hope it'll be a good one!

lvoe you baby for being so ever doting, accomodating and loving
michelle



Day 3 was spent at One Utama. Took a bus there as the taxi tried to overcharge us! RM15 for a short distance. Bus ride was only RM2 per person, but the wait was long. Nothing much there, and we went over to Mid Valley Mega Mall during the 2nd half of the day.

Day 4 we were back at Times Square. It has to be the best shopping centre ever visited in KL. I suggest they have a pet store there too! Hehe.


Pictures!














No comments: