Sunday, April 5, 2009

WiiFit, Army bro, Sundae's 6th Birthday!

5th April 2009!

Alright now, we've been wanting to get a Wii console since eons ago and we finally purchased it today! All these for $560, modded and it also comes with 2 years shop warranty. Pray the shop doesn't closed down within this 2years. Hiak hiak.

I'm hoping to lose weight with the WiiFit. Muahahaha. I hope it'll at least help me burn out 3kg!

So, are you girls ready to gather at my place for some fun?! Hehe. Will be getting more games be the end of this week!


Another happy thing to be happy about is Sundae's 6th birthday! Her very nice Daddy cooked lunch for her! First time in the entire 1.2 years okay! I was having my shower, and I was kinda wondering what's all the noise in the kitchen about when my mom already had lunch outside. I came out after dressing and saw Sundae eagerly waiting and fixing her eyes on her food bowl which was placed on top of the kitchen counter.

Took a look and saw stir fried diced beef cubes and vegetables! Sundae of cos enjoyed every single piece of it. Blessed little girl!

Bought a Banana Muffin from Famous Amos as her cake, and she had half today, and another half for tomorrow's dinner.








Haven't seen my siblings after we shifted. That's like a month already! Man, time really really flies!

Had dinner near their place at the G7 place in Geylang, Mom's treat. :P Bro seems skinnier and got tanner too. Weird hairstlye lah! Botak, but not so botak. Not long not short, I think it kinda looks like porccupine.

Sent Sister home before sending bro to him camp all the way in changi/loyang area! It's damn far!


wii is tiring
michelle

No comments: