Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy to the Max!

Who would thought that it'll be such a great weekend afterall!

We were all supposed to go to Er Yi's house for steamboat dinner, but due to whatever reasons, the plan was changed. Instead, we went to meet Daddy for dinner. Yeap, Mom + me + bf + siblings + Dad! Although no longer one happy family, it's great just to dine like this, with Mom and Dad on good talking terms.

We had good time catching up with one another, and the best thing was, while Dad nagged at Bro & Sis about studies and picking up useful skills, he suddenly turned to me!

DANG! Not working, not studying, just rotting away daily, he's not gonna be pleased. So I meekly asked him if so, would you let me go study accounts? He was like "Ok lah, you wanna study, $15,000 [maximised budget] is not a problem."

Wah, I was utterly surprised loh!

So Kaplan, get ready for ME! Muahahahahaa! Gonna register next week along with my cousin. Hope we'll motivate each other along. Kekeke.

So excited!


Then it was supposed to be a dinner gathering at my Ah-Ma's place. We slept till 1230pm andsaw many missed calls and messages from my bro saying that it had changed to lunch. A bit reluctant to head down to Eunos from Sengkang, but we still went ahead.

And to make the long story short, we had Abalone & Shark's fin for lunch. :D


a happy girl
michelle

No comments: